TRQ Market Cap History
Below is a table of the TRQ market cap history going back to 6/30/2010:

Date TRQ Market Cap
6/30/20106.36B
12/31/201013.03B
2/28/201118.46B
4/29/201117.18B
11/14/201115.64B
6/7/20127.65B
7/27/20128.71B
12/31/20127.65B
3/22/20136.53B
8/12/20135.07B
11/25/20134.19B
12/31/20133.32B
12/31/20146.24B
12/31/20155.11B

Also see: TRQ Shares Outstanding History
and TRQ YTD Return
TRQ Historical Market Cap:
-3.90% CAGR
TRQ Historical Market Cap: +-3.90% CAGR

Mouse over chart for data details
6/30/2010 ...12/31/2015
Turquoise Hill Resources is a mining company focused on the operation and further development of the Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold mine in southern Mongolia, which is Co.'s principal and only material mineral resource property. Oyu Tolgoi is held through a 66% interest in Oyu Tolgoi LLC; the remaining 34% interest is held by Erdenes MGL LLC. We show 14 historical shares outstanding datapoints in our TRQ shares outstanding history coverage, used to compute TRQ market cap on those dates.

Understanding the changing numbers of shares outstanding, the changing share price, and the resulting changing TRQ market cap history over the course of time is important for investors interested in comparing TRQ's market cap history versus its peers. Many "beginner" or "novice" investors will look at one stock trading at a price of $10 per share and another trading at a price of $20 per share and think the latter company is worth twice as much. Of course, that is a completely meaningless comparison without also knowing how many shares outstanding there are for each of the two companies, and then calculating their respective market caps. Comparing the share price of TRQ versus a peer is one thing; comparing TRQ market cap versus a peer is a completely different story. Furthermore, via fluctuation both in per-share price and in the number of shares outstanding (via issuance of new shares over time, the repurchase of existing shares), the market cap for a company like TRQ can fluctuate over the course of history. With this page we aim to empower investors researching TRQ by allowing them to research the TRQ market cap history.
Quotes delayed 20 minutes

Email EnvelopeFree TRQ Email Alerts:
Get Dividend Alerts
Get SEC Filing Alerts
10 Most Oversold Stocks in the S&P
10 Most Overbought Stocks in the S&P
10 ETFs With Stocks That Insiders Are Buying
10 ETFs With Most Upside To Analyst Targets
The DividendRank Top 25
Warren Buffett Dividend Stocks
10 Cheap Dividend Stocks Under $10
10 Energy Stocks You Can Buy Cheaper Than Insiders Did
10 Top DividendRank'ed Energy Stocks
The 10 Highest Yielding Preferred Stocks
The 10 Highest Yielding Preferred Stocks
The 15 Most Active Call & Put Options of the S&P 500 Components
Video: The Importance of Market Cap


If the video does not load after a few moments, Upgrade to the Latest Flash Player.
Turquoise Hill Resources. (TRQ) is categorized under the Materials sector; to help you further research historical market cap numbers, below are some other companies in the same sector:

TRS Market Cap History
TSG Market Cap History
TUP Market Cap History
UAN Market Cap History
UFPI Market Cap History
UFS Market Cap History
UG Market Cap History
UN Market Cap History
UNVR Market Cap History
USAP Market Cap History
More Materials companies »

 

TRQ Market Cap History | www.MarketCapHistory.com | Copyright © 2017 - 2022, All Rights Reserved

Nothing in MarketCapHistory.com is intended to be investment advice, nor does it represent the opinion of, counsel from, or recommendations by BNK Invest Inc. or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or partners. None of the information contained herein constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. All viewers agree that under no circumstances will BNK Invest, Inc,. its subsidiaries, partners, officers, employees, affiliates, or agents be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained. By visiting, using or viewing this site, you agree to the following Full Disclaimer & Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Video widget and market videos powered by Market News Video. Quote and option data delayed at least 15 minutes; stock quote data powered by Ticker Technologies, and Mergent.